Last updated January 2nd, 2021
Pros & Cons of Bookmaker
|✅ Honest, fair and has integrity.||❌ Simple, basic web design with old-fashioned feel.|
|✅ High limits, accepts big wagers, suits whales.||❌ Few prop bets, so less appeal for recreational bettors.|
|✅ Accepts residents of all 50 U.S. states|
|✅ Good bonuses.|
|✅ Crypto / Bitcoin friendly.|
|✅ Uncluttered design aids navigation.|
Big, Established U.S. Operator, Bookmaker is Good For Whales
Visit Bookmaker.euBookmaker Sportsbook has been online since 1997 and they were taking offline bets for years before that too. So they were one of the first to serve US sportsbook players. It does not always follow that the oldest firms are the best, but in this case it is true and USA Betting rates Bookmaker.eu highly.
Bookmaker.eu are one of the largest sportsbooks that serve the American market and it helps that there are no restricted U.S. states – everyone can join. Canadians and South Americans will also find this a good option. In fact the only countries that are restricted are Costa Rica, France and some French Overseas Territories.
In an environment where there is a huge difference between the best and the worst of the US-facing bookies, Bookmaker.eu is firmly towards the top of the list.
They have an enviable reputation for rock solid reliability on payouts and they will happily take big wagers. Some sportsbooks we review at USA Betting come with the warning that they only really accept ‘recreational’ players. What this actually means is that they don’t take a big bet and that they close accounts if you have a few winners. That is not a problem with Bookmaker, who will accept heavier wagers and welcome players with deeper pockets. Getting a five figure bet on with this firm is not a problem. They don’t shy away from ‘sharp’ action or clever bettors.
When it comes to firms that will accept the biggest wagers, we would rate Bookmaker as being clear of their rivals. So if you have had your bets restricted or limited or even your betting account closed elsewhere, then this is a USA sportsbook that should suit you.
If you are a smaller recreational bettor who only gambles a few dollars then don’t be put off by our comments because Bookmaker do a great job for everyone, not just whales. It is just nice to know they won’t get difficult if you decide to up your bet size or go on a winning streak.
We really love their clarity with the bonuses. Their website spells it out clearly – rollover requirements aren’t hidden and the terms aren’t murky. They have a whopping great ‘promotions’ tab on their big top menu and within that section you will find a number of optional bonuses.
Here at USAbetting we always advise that you think about if you want a bonus. While some people love bonuses, others can find the rollover requirements annoying. The crucial thing is to read the terms and conditions of the offer before committing to it. Compared to most of their rivals, the bonus conditions with this firm are very fair. If you want to avoid rollover requirements and do not want a bonus then just leave the bonus code box empty when you make a deposit. These are the Bookmaker.eu bonus offers:
- Welcome 15: This is 15% of your 1st deposit up to $600 cash sports betting welcome bonus. Be aware that bonuses at all betting companies come with rollover requirements. In this case that is 5 x the deposit and bonus amount. This is a better bonus than at most online bookies, because it is cash. You could claim an extra $600 (that would be 15% of a $4000 deposit). Once you create your account and log into the cashier you will see the promotions you are eligible for. Just select the one you like best and when your deposit is completed then the Bookmaker.eu system will place the bonus into your account. Valid for all methods including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex. Please read the terms and conditions before availing yourself of any bonus and remember that they are not compulsory.
- Casino, 50% of 1st deposit up to $1000 extra: This has a 80 x rollover requirement on deposit amount and bonus.
- Welcome 50 (BTC): Claim a 50% cash bonus up to $500, 15x rollover. $100 min deposit. Bitcoin only.
- Welcome 100 (BTC): Claim a 100% cash bonus up to $300, 30x rollover. $100 min deposit. Bitcoin only.
- Reload Bonuses: There six different reload bonus options, which are for any subsequent deposits you make on their website. Three of these are specifically for crypto deposits.
- Racebook Rebate: There is also an 8% cash rebate for racebook wagers.
- Rewards Plan: There is a loyalty scheme where you collect points for play on the site. These ‘BetPoints’ can be redeemed for cash. There is no rollover.
How Easy Is The Bookmaker.eu Website To Use?
The sports betting software is designed so simply that using the website is a real pleasure. No time is wasted browsing between sports events and options – and there are lots of them. The site has been designed for speed and clarity, which is a refreshing experience. It’s so easy for newcomers to the site. See how simple it is to browse:
You can go to the website and take a good look at everything without even having to register.
Bookmaker.eu Cashier: Deposit & Withdrawal / Payouts Options & Methods
One of the most important things to players are that they don’t have to worry about the payouts. The Bookmaker.eu cashier will not let you down, though there are fees for some withdrawal methods (for instance a fairly hefty $50 for a check), but this is normal in the US-space. As you might expect, Bitcoin has no fees.
- Deposit Methods: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Check, Person To Person, Bank Wire, Neteller.
- Payout Methods: Neteller, Person To Person, Check, EcoCard, Bitcoin.
Our Bookmaker.eu Review Conclusion
This is a great firm to join and the positives are plentiful:
- Professionals and sharp players are accommodated. They will take a big bet, but love their smaller bettors too.
- The withdrawals are swift and there are various options. This is one area that tends to let some USA-facing firms down, but Bookmaker have always been ahead of the game. They know that a firm lives or dies by the efficiency of its cashier, particularly the withdrawal process. Don’t be surprised if they do some ‘know your customer’ due diligence before your first payout. This is only to be expected at all good bookmakers. But after you have provided some details then everything becomes even more straightforward in the future.
- The website itself is designed in a pleasing but minimalist way, so browsing around the sports betting markets is speedy and easy. You do not even have to register to view all the betting lines.
Our Bookmaker.eu review conclusion is that this is a firm you have to join. Even if you bet at other sportsbooks, it is worth giving this one a try. It often pays to shop around when looking for best odds about your particular selection and Bookmaker.eu doesn’t mind serving sharp clients who do that. USAbetting.com thoroughly recommends this betting firm.
Give your Bookmaker.eu Review & Rating:
Submit your review
It's like stepping back in time to 1997. The Bookmaker.eu site needs a revamp. It's good that Bookmaker has higher limits than others in the USA betting offshore market and I get it that they can be trusted. But hey, they could invest in their web design and software. I bet it hasn't been touched in years. This site is slow compared to more modern interfaces and it wouldn't hurt to add a few more markets. The futures section is frugal in terms of events on offer. Take a look at Bovada guys and see how it could be done.
I bet with Bookmaker. Solid book. Not as much betting options as 5Dimes but better website.
No nonsense vanilla betting firm that can handle more than just recreational players. I have managed to get some big stakes accommodated at Bookmaker.eu sportsbook. They offer betting lines on everything you'd expect and no more. They are short on prop bets but at least take a proper bet which puts them in a minority already. They are a bit like 5Dimes in that way: simple, big, effective. I like them.
I have been with Bookmaker.eu for six months or so and have been very impressed with their range of betting lines and straightforward approach. Seems a very safe place to wager. Checks arrive no problem when requested. Website is so easy to browse and bet at. Bookmaker is certainly one of the better offshore style of online sportsbooks.
You are right. I know personally they will take a bigger sized bet than most other sportsbooks. They have been around a long time for a reason - they do a good job in a difficult environment. Been a regular there for years, no complaints.