Last updated April 16th, 2021
Visit CasinoMaxIn this CasinoMax review we cover the games this relatively new online casino has, who can play, what bonuses it offers and most importantly, whether it is a recommended casino to join.
CasinoMax launched in 2017 and has made a big impression in a short time. It uses RealTime Gaming software to provide the 200+ games. This brand is run by established experts in the field of online casinos, so they understand what customers want and what keeps them coming back. Most importantly, they have a history of trustworthiness.
CasinoMax is a great US friendly website that accepts every American state. It offers a wide selection of games and good sign-up bonuses and ongoing promos. It has a huge selection of titles and offers around-the-clock customer support.
All of their games are playable on mobile (no app needed), tablet, desktop PC or Mac. There is also a free ‘fun’ version of each game, so you can try before you buy. The default ‘instant play’ is fantastic and negates the need for the download version.
They offer one of the largest sign-up bonuses USAbetting has seen. It is a 325% (350% for Bitcoin deposits) bonus up to a total of $9750 worth of slot bonuses across your first three deposits, but more about that and their other table games’ promotions in our bonuses section.
CasinoMax markets itself as having an ‘immense collection’ of real casino games. We counted 208 RTG software games. Is that an immense amount? It is getting there and we were very impressed with the range and options available. It certainly has enough to be the only casino you would ever need.
- Slots: The most popular offering is online slots, with a large selection of titles. We counted 130! Some of the slots are associated with progressive jackpots. At the time of writing this CasinoMax review, those with the highest progressive jackpots included: Aztec Millions at $3,500,000; Megasaur $963,500; Spirit of the Inca $294,000. As you can see, some of these progressive jackpots can get well into seven figures, meaning a life-changing payout is always a possibility. This is one advantage of RTG software – it is used so widely by the top online casinos that the progressives can get massive. CasinoMax does not offer information about RTPs (Return To Player) on their slots, so we can’t point out any particularly loose ones. However, the average RTP for casino slots falls somewhere in the 93%-94% region, so we assume CasinoMax’s RTP hovers around that area.
- Table Games: You can play baccarat, rummy, American and European roulette and craps. There are a range of poker options including Caribbean Hold ’Em, Caribbean Stud, Pai Gow Poker & Tri Card Poker. In addition to traditional blackjack there are six other versions of blackjack, 21 and pontoon. Let ’Em Ride is another popular table game, and it was showing a progressive jackpot of over $263,000 when USAbetting was writing this Casino Max review. While not strictly a table game, keno is a must with some players and can be found in their ‘specialty’ section.
- Video Poker: You won’t be disappointed with their wide range of 56 video poker games.
- Play For Free: Try out the casino games before putting up any real money. We always like free-to-play options as they let users get a feel for the platform without a commitment.
Any Downloads Required?
One great feature of the games list is that all of them are instant play. A download version is available but you don’t need to download anything. They can be played in your browser without any applications or tweaking required. The only thing you need to play is a decent internet connection and the latest Java update.
Is There A CasinoMax Mobile App?
No there isn’t – it is much better and simpler than that. The site is designed to be mobile responsive and is instant play. So simply navigate there on your mobile (whether that be Apple’s iOS or Android) and you are good to go. CasinoMax is a very good option for when you are on the move and using a tablet or smartphone.
Casino Max Sign-up Welcome Bonuses: $9750 or $1000+ 175 Free Spins
This site distinguishes itself from the competition by offering an unusually generous sign-up bonus for new accounts. CasinoMax offers new users one of two enticing welcome bonuses:
- $9750 as 3 x 325% (350% for Bitcoin) match up to $3,250: The first bonus offer allows you to claim 325% up to $3,250 on spinning the reels. This bonus is structured over three deposits. That means you can deposit up to $1,000 each time and receive $3,250 for each deposit, coming out to a grand total of $9,750. Promo code: MAX325.
Keep in mind that this amount has some withdrawal limitations on it. There is a 40x wagering requirement before a withdrawal can be made. This bonus offer is meant mostly for slot players but can be applied to keno and scratch cards.
- 100% match up to $1000: The first bonus can only be applied to slots, keno, and scratch cards, so CasinoMax offers a different sign-up bonus for people who don’t want to play those games. This would suit lovers of table games, though wagering requirements don’t apply for all table games so check their terms and conditions. The second welcome bonus is a deposit match of 100% for up to $1000.
Also, whichever bonus you choose, you can get 25 free spins for 7 days = 175 spins total. Once you have made a first deposit of at least $35, contact customer support to claim this. There is x40 rollover on winnings from the free spins.
Also, never forget, you don’t have to opt into a sign-up welcome bonus, because they do all come with the hassle of complying with the wagering requirements.
If you are a big fan of the bonuses, then this could be the right site for you to join because they have a plethora of offers to keep the existing clientele interested. When we wrote this Casino Max review, these included:
- 300% Bitcoin Special: This special is for those who use bitcoin. Deposit BTC and they will match that deposit 300% (use the bonus code provided in cashier, currently 300BTC). There is a 50x wagering requirement and a max bet of $10. This can be claimed up to $3000 and is for slots.
- 200% Deposit Special: Using the Fast Debit Pay, QBDirect, or Instant Funding. X50 requirement.
- 100% Monthly Slot Bonus: Every month, you can get a 100% match on any money you deposit. Bitcoin deposits are eligible for 5% extra bonuses for deposits. X40.
- 80% Weekly Slot Bonus: Similar to the monthly slot bonus, every week you can get an 80% match for slot deposits; 85% for bitcoin deposits.
- 75% Deposit Special: Depositing using fast debit pay, QBDirect, or Instant Funding gets users a 75% coupon for their favorite slot games.
- 75%-85% slot bonus: Signing up for this bonus can get you between 75%-85% for slots. The more your deposit the more you get.
- 150 monthly spins: If you deposit more than $55, you can get 150 free spins ($45 in value). X40 on winnings.
Who Can Play At CasinoMax?
The good news is that all Americans, from any US state, can join. It is worth reiterating: there are no restricted USA states. Canada and most of South America are also welcomed.
As for other countries, well quite a few are not allowed to join. These restricted locations are made up of all the countries in Europe plus Australia, Costa Rica, Curacao, Iceland, Israel, Martinique, Mayotte, Reunion, Russia, Switzerland, UK, Vietnam.
Banking & Cashier Payment Methods
Even for a US-facing offshore operator, CasinoMax has a very small and rather pathetic range of payment options, but one of these ought to suit you. Of course Bitcoin has to be the most convenient of the lot, due to its speed of both depositing and withdrawing as opposed to the other methods.
As far as deposits, CasinoMax only currently accepts deposits via:
- Visa & Mastercard credit cards
The most common deposit option for CasinoMax is probably Visa/Mastercard. CasinoMax only accepts either USD or CAD, which are the two currencies that you can hold your betting account in.
I think we can safely dismiss the “coming soon” labels against a range of other alternatives as wishful thinking. These seem to have been added simply to bolster what would otherwise be a very sad looking ‘banking’ page on their website.
Withdrawing / Payouts
The withdrawal methods are equally spartan. CasinoMax only has three! Despite this abject list of payouts, again there still should be one that you will be happy with:
- Bitcoin (free, obviously)
- Check ($25 fee)
- Bank Wire ($25 fee)
Bitcoin has a minimum withdrawal of $30 and is by far the simplest, speediest and cheapest (free) option.
Otherwise you can make a withdrawal via a wire transfer or good old-fashioned check. Both methods take about three to five days per transaction and have a minimum withdrawal limit of $200.
What Documents Do I Need to Provide?
Like every well-run online casino, CasinoMax requires that all account holders verify their identity. Otherwise, they would have no way of knowing that users are legally allowed to gamble online. To verify a CasinoMax account, you will have to email copies of:
- Photographic identification.
- Your credit card payment method if applicable.
- A home utility bill from within 90 days. This verifies your address.
While this a nuisance that some newbie players complain about, it is the same process at all good betting sites, whether regulated or unregulated. If you ever wager at a site that does not request this then it would be a red flag. The only time you might get less red tape is when using a cryptocurrency to deposit and withdraw. Still the operator might wish to know some info for age verification. You only have to do this in the first instance.
You can trust CasinoMax with these details but rather than insecure emailing, they should really have a safe upload system from within your account.
CasinoMax is licensed in the Caribbean location of Curacao, a popular offshore location for many major online casino operators. There is a link to their license on that government’s gaming license website. If there were any problems, and we don’t anticipate any, then you always have this third-party regulator to complain to. Similarly you can always contact USAbetting via our contact page and leave your own feedback and review (good or bad) below.
We find the licensing jurisdiction is secondary to the trust factor we attach to the firm itself. In the case of CasinoMax, it is well managed and has gathered a big reputation for honesty and integrity.
CasinoMax offers friendly and comprehensive customer support. The modes of contact are live chat, email and toll-free phone support 24/7 on +1 (844) 886 7198.
Based on our nosing around, the free phone was a quick pick-up, live chat provided an immediate response and the email took under an hour. Customer support is friendly and knowledgeable and can help you with any problem you are experiencing on your account.
CasinoMax Pros & Cons
Here is an ‘at a glance’ tabular view of the pros and cons:
|✅ All USA states accepted.||❌ Fairly new online casino (2017), but gaining street cred.|
|✅ Good, thorough & varied selection of slots & table games.||❌ RTG games software only.|
|✅ Big-money progressives.||❌ Fee for wire transfer & check payouts.|
|✅ Speedy bitcoin deposits & withdrawals.||❌ Deposit & withdrawal methods are limited, even for the US space.|
|✅ Many ongoing promos.||❌ Apart from USA, Canada & South America, limited nationalities can join.|
|✅ Good pedigree: creators have experience with successful online casinos.||❌ No live casino.|
|✅ Mobile friendly & Instant play.||❌ No loyalty points program.|
|✅ Passes independent audits for fairness.|
|✅ Play for free before committing funds.|
CasinoMax Review Verdict: Is It Worth Joining?
CasinoMax is a great US-friendly casino. It has a wide selection of games, touching on casino favorites like slots, blackjack, roulette and video poker. With the big seven-figure progressives, there is always that outside chance you could hit the jackpot here. It has enough variety to keep even experienced online gamblers interested.
CasinoMax’s appeal is bolstered by its generous sign-up packages and ongoing special deals. With up to $9750 in deposit bonuses for slots, $1000 for table games and promotional offers galore after that, they have found a way to entice players and keep them around for the long haul. CasinoMax has a good pedigree and reputation, stemming from the creators of other popular and well-received online casinos.
So how do we conclude this CasinoMax review? Well, the site scores highly on the things that matter and even bigger when it comes to credibility. This brand is honest and trustworthy – you can take USAbetting’s word for it. They run a good show and treat players fairly. There are a lot of online casinos out there that can’t be trusted. That does not apply to CasinoMax and we happily recommend this casino to all USA residents.
Got Something To Say? Leave your CasinoMax Review & Star Rating
Submit your review
If I could give no stars I would. CasinoMax and Cherry Jackpot are the worst casinos online and are fixed. I lost over 20k and all they did was credit one account $30 and the other $40. I am so done with this casino. Also any slot game you play once you raise your bet you lose, which is crazy. These casinos do not use a RNG I can pretty much guarantee, it's that horrible. Also whenever you want your money from when you win it takes weeks for them to pay you so you get frustrated and play, then lose, your winnings - horrible.
Sorry to hear of this. CasinoMax uses RTG software, which is a top outfit and does use RNG (random number generator). For speedy payouts it may be best to use crypto / bitcoin.
Best run of the usa online casinos. Site loads super fast too. Good layout. Easy to use.
This my preferred casino when travelling. I do a long commute most days and CasinoMax keeps me occupied while travelling. It works great on my smartphone.
I spent quite some time just playing for free at this site with their play money. Then I eventually deposited and I have been playing at Casino Max for a couple of years now. It's not that I haven't tried other places but I prefer this site. Excellent support and payouts happen without a glitch. Casino games are fantastic and so many of them - literally hundreds. I often play the progressive slots, just so tempting. A star off because I've never won the jackpot.