$5000 FREE BETS: Bovada is such a good sportsbook and here at USAbetting.com we are happy to put our name to that. Bovada was born out of the old Bodog USA brand, so you know your money is safe with them and the bonuses aren’t bad either.
- Sports: 50% first deposit bonus for a maximum free of $250 with no code required. If you want to claim it then simply opt in via your betting account. The rollover requirement is only 5 x for sports. If you deposit with bitcoin then you can claim 75% up to $750 using promo code: BTCSWB750.
- Casino: They have two options for the casino. They are: 1) 100% match bonus up to $1000 using promo code: NEWWELCOME. This can be done twice more (making three times), so that is why their site claims a $3000 casino bonus. For the 2nd & 3rd deposits use bonus code: BV2NDCWB. There is a 25 x rollover requirement on both deposit and bonus funds. 2) If you deposited with Bitcoin then you can claim a 125% bonus up to $1250 in the casino using promo code: BTCCWB1250. This can be redeemed three times, making a potential $3750 bonus. For the 2nd & 3rd deposits use code: BTC2NDCWB. The rollover requirement is 25 x deposit and bonus.
- Poker: There is no opt-in, you are enlisted automatically for the 100% bonus up to a maximum of $500 on your first Bovada Poker deposit. Bovada Poker will give you 30 days to clear as much of the bonus as you can. That is ok, but some sites offer longer. The more ‘poker points’ you earn, triggered by the rake you contribute, the more of the bonus is released. The earn-out is easier at the start and gets tougher the more you play on. The software is unique to Bovada and its stable of brands, like Bodog. It is very good and has the contentious anonymous tables, so nobody can track your play across the poker room and make notes about it. Some players don’t like this but we think it is an excellent innovation, especially for newbies.
- Bitcoin users can also get that other $750, as mentioned earlier in the sports bonus section. This is a 75% bonus with rollover requirements of 5 x in the sportsbook and racebook but it can also be used in the casino, where the rollover is x 30. If you claimed both Bitcoin bonuses then you could max out at $4500. Do check the terms for these offers on their website, but be reassured that Bovada has a great reputation for integrity. That is why we make them our No.1 choice. Bovada accepts Americans but not from these four U.S. states: Delaware, Maryland, Nevada & New Jersey (BetOnline, listed below, takes all US customers).
$1600 FREE BETS: Intertops is a great betting site for Americans (the restricted states are: New York, Maryland, Washington, Louisiana, Missouri, New Jersey, Kentucky) and other nationalities. They have a fairly strong suite of free bets.
- Sportsbook: Here there are a trio of promos to pick from: a) The first is for smaller deposits and it is quite generous. You can claim a 200% bonus up to a maximum of $50 extra, using promo code: ROOKIE200; b) The second is 100% up to $100, using ROOKIE100; c) The last is for bigger first time depositors and it is 50% up to $200 extra, entering ROOKIE50. Intertops has a really good sports betting section.
- Casino: 100% deposit bonus up to $100 and further reload bonuses can net you $500 in their RTG-powered Intertops Red Casino. They also have a Classic casino using different software.
- Poker: 200% first deposit bonus up to $1000 plus 25 free spins in the casino.
$1600+ FREE BETS: Bookmaker.eu started taking bets online in 1997 and has done a good job for Americans ever since. Noted for taking larger bets than most other firms. Accepts all US states and all countries except Costa Rica and France.
- Sports: There is currently the one sports welcome bonus: 1) 15% first deposit bonus for a maximum free of $600 in cash. Opt into it if you want to at the cashier section. This has 5 x rollover requirement of deposit and bonus amount. It may not seem too great, but it is cash, so once you have fulfilled the turnover requirements it can be withdrawn.
- Casino: The first casino welcome bonus is: 50% up to $1000 (40 x rollover). There are also two other options: 1) 100% slots bonus up to $500 (promo code: SLOTS500) with 25 x rollover of deposit and bonus. 2) 100% blackjack or video poker bonus code up to $250 (code: CASINO250) with 40 x rollover. For all these free bets do read the Bookmaker.eu ‘promotions’ tab first to ensure you know the terms. Bonuses are optional, just don’t use a promo code to opt out.
$2000+ BONUSES: BetOnline is a legit offshore sportsbook based out of Panama. They have been serving USA bettors since 2004 and do a fair job. They are one of the largest bookmakers facing America. BetOnline accepts all USA players & other nations, but not Panama.
- Sports: 1) The first deposit bonus is a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to $1000 using promo code BOL1000. There is a 15 x rollover requirement. 2) 50% cryptocurrency welcome bonus up to $1000 when you first deposit with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin or Dash. Use promo code: CRYPTOBET and there is a 14 x rollover condition. 3) BetOnline also offers a 25% reload bonus. These are up to a maximum $1000 extra each time you deposit. You need to be aware that if you opt into these then there is a 6 x rollover requirement and a minimum deposit of $50. You must enter the promo code, which is LIFEBONUS. 4) There is also a $25 live betting bonus, for when you first bet in-play, as well as a $50 mobile offer. Both these deals require a minimum deposit of $50. Please check the terms under the ‘promotions’ tab on their website.
- Casino: 100% bonus up to $1000, which can be claimed three times. Use code: BOLCASINO. There is 30 x rollover requirement. 10% rebate available, max refund $250 a week on a minimum loss of $1000. Also, 20% reload bonus up to $500 x 4. Read their promo section carefully to ensure you pick the offers that suit you best.
- Poker: 100% on first deposit up to a $1000 maximum extra reward. Minimum deposit must be $25 and use NEWBOL promo code. Read their conditions. This bonus is released $5 at a time the more you play. There are lots of other ongoing poker bonuses.
$2500+ OFFERS: SportsBetting is a sister brand to BetOnline, being owned by the same company. Their betting lines tend to be the same though the free bets can vary. As stated on our usabetting home page, there are no restricted states at SportsBetting.ag and the only restricted country is Panama (where they are licensed). So this is a trusted firm for Americans, and indeed all nations, to join.
- Sports: Sportsbetting.ag, a respected sister site to BetOnline, offers 50% extra on your initial deposit of funds to the sportsbook. The maximum bonus is $1000, so you get that depositing $1000 and using the promo code: SB1000. There is also an extra 25% on reloads up to $1000 using code: FORLIFE.
- Casino: Their great casino gives a 100% slots bonus on each deposit when you use bonus code: 100SLOTS. The maximum you can claim is $1000 a time and the minimum deposit to claim this bonus is $100. As we have suggested, you can use this on reloads as well. Also 10% rebates if you are part of the VIP program plus there is $25 free play in the live dealer section, but to qualify for that your first $25 live dealer bet must lose.
- Poker: Great poker room and on the same network as BetOnline Poker. The welcome bonus is 100% match of first deposit up to $1000 using the promotional code: NEWSB. The bonus offer is released, as is usual for all poker sites, the more hands you play.
$1800+ OFFERS: MyBookie is a more recent addition to the ranks of the offshore sportsbooks, having started in 2014. However their owners had been in the business from the early days of the worldwide web. USAbetting took its time before listing this firm here as we needed to know they would do a good job and they do. It is certainly more a firm for recreational bettors, as MyBookie states on its website. If you are a whale then some of the other firms above might suit you better. MyBookie has just three restricted US states: New Jersey, Nevada and New York.
Those after some good welcome offers should cast their eye over this sportsbook. If you don’t want a bonus, because you don’t like dealing with rollover requirements, then remove any bonus code that is appearing before you deposit. If you do want to opt in, then use the right promo code:
- Sports: MyBookie offers more than one initial bonus for sports betting. These are the options: 1) 10% cash bonus: The appeal of this is the 1 x rollover requirement, but that does include the deposit as well so it is still significant for the small gain. For example: Deposit $200, get a cash bonus of $20. Bet $200 (deposit) + $20 (bonus) = $220 before you can withdraw. You can get a maximum bonus of $200, but that would mean a big $2000 first deposit. If you want this bonus then use promo code 200CASH. 2) 50% sign-up bonus up to $1000 using bonus code MYB50 if you deposit $100 or more. There is a minimum of 5 x rollover requirement, rising to 15 times. 3) 25% deposit bonus if your deposit is below $100 (turnover terms apply as well). 4) You can also get $20 refunded on your first sports bet if that wager loses. Simply bet $20 or more and if you don’t win then they give that rebate as free play. Please do read the terms of all these offers which can be found via the ‘bonuses’ tab on the top menu on the MyBookie sports betting site. Plus there is one reload bonus using MYB25, which is 25% up to $500. $100 minimum reload and handle requirements apply. In the racebook there is a 8% rebate available.
- Casino: 150% casino welcome bonus to $750 using code MYB150. There is a 40 x rollover requirement and a lot of other bonuses, including ones up to $2000 that can be used on weekends alone. The casino uses Betsoft software and also has a live dealer option.
$1000 OFFERS: WagerWeb has been around since 1994, but a few years less as an online betting site. WagerWeb would not have been listed on USAbetting at one point, but they have improved no end and are another company snapping at the heels of the big sportsbooks. WagerWeb accepts all U.S. states plus Canada and Latin / South America. The bonuses do not apply to any other countries. Payment and payout options include Bitcoin.
With regard their bonuses, they all apply to sports, casino & racebook. We advise you ignore their ‘free play’ option because it is not as preferable as getting ‘cash’. These are the current four options available:
- Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to $500 (RO: 18X sportsbook, 36X casino). 30% max bet restriction until rollover met. Max deposit $500 to get this, but could be done across 1st five deposits. This deal is exclusive when clicking through from USAbetting, though don’t be blinded by that fact as one of their other offers may suit you better. That’s because they have lower rollovers and cashback on some products, so do check through them.
- Welcome Bonus: 50% cash bonus, RO X15, 5% weekly casino cashback on losses, 5% racebook cashback on volume at the biggest tracks only. No sports cashback. Minimum deposit $100.
- Highroller Bonus: 20% cash bonus. 10X rollover. No bet size limit. Min deposit $100. 5% back on casino losses & racebook handle at ‘major’ tracks.
- Elite Bonus: 10% cash bonus. The lowest rollover at X8. Min dep $100. 5% back on casino & horse racing as with previous two choices. Also: 1% cashback on sportsbook volume / handle, not losses.
Remember, as with all these spuriously-named free bets, there is always a final bonus option – you do not have to take one at all.
$750+ OFFERS: GTbets lacks the profile of some of the bigger names in the U.S. sports betting space, but they quietly compete very favorably with their more high-profile competitors. Based and licensed in Curucao, GTbets aims at the American market but the following states are prohibited: Missouri, New York, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Washington & DC.
- Sports & Casino: GTbets offers a 100% bonus on your first deposit up to $500 and this is in cash. Then they give 50% up to $250 the next time you part with funds. There is a 10 x rollover requirement. If you plan on going for this bonus then you must deposit at least $35 and no more than $500. We recommend you read the terms and conditions thoroughly via their ‘promotions’ tab. There are a few more interesting promos, which include: a weekly 10% casino rebate and a monthly 15% rebate on the horses in their racebook. In their sportsbook they also offer a free half point on one team of your choosing in each of these leagues: NFL, NBA as well as both college football and basketball. USAbetting has not seen this unique ‘Favorite Teams’ promo with any other online bookie and it looks quite tempting, especially if you regularly wager on the same outfit. Just to clarify with an example: If you pick the Philadelphia Eagles as your favorite NFL team then if they are -3pts on the spread, you can bet on them at -2.5pts. There are more details about how to pick your favorite teams and the conditions of this offer via that ‘promotions’ link on the GTbets website.