SportsBetting.ag accepts all USA residents
SportsBetting.ag is a good sportsbook with a lot to recommend it. However in its previous incarnation as SportsBetting.com, this firm would not have got a recommendation from USAbetting.com. Not all of its players were happy back then – fortunately everything has changed for the better. That is because in the summer of 2012 SportsBetting.ag was sold to the well-regarded BetOnline group. Suddenly it went from ugly duckling to swan of the USA-facing sports betting world.
The complaints that had haunted the firm dried up as BetOnline set about restoring SportsBetting’s damaged reputation. So if you read anything negative about this firm it will be from prior to June 2012. Now USAbetting can happily recommend this top sportsbook.
- Welcome Deposit Bonus: They offer a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to $1000 when you use promo code: SB1000. The minimum deposit to be able to claim this is $25. There is an 8 x rollover requirement before you can withdraw and no withdrawals can be made in the first 30 days. So think about what you are committing to if you do decide to take the bonus.
- Lifetime Bonus: There is a 25% deposit bonus on all reloads too, up to $1000 bonus a time. If you want to commit to the terms of this bonus then enter promo code FORLIFE with each deposit. There is a 6 x rollover requirement and you can not withdraw for 30 days.
The bonuses offered by all the sportsbooks have rollover requirements. Meaning if you get a $100 dollar bonus then you need to place a total of $600 of bets before you are free to withdraw, assuming a 6 x rollover requirement. This sort of thing appeals to a lot of players, but maybe if you are a serious bettor you might just skip all the hoops and hurdles and simply aim to make money by betting selectively. In other words, there must be times when taking the bonuses is more hassle than it is worth.
- Casino: As well as the excellent sports betting section, SportsBetting.ag has a top of the range online casino with all games, courtesy of its respected Betsoft software, and live dealer option. Casino bonuses start with the 100% slots bonuses up to $1000 a time on all deposits using bonus code: 100SLOTS. There is a 50 x rollover requirement. If your first stake loses in the live dealer section then you can get a $25 free play. There is a 25% reload casino bonus, using 25RELOAD as the code. Again, do check terms and conditions before committing yourself.
- Poker: They share the very good Chico Poker network (the latest brand name for what was the Action Poker network, also once known as Hero Poker network) with sister site BetOnline and some others. There is a 200% first deposit bonus up to $1000.
SportsBetting.ag Restricted States & Countries
This is simple. All of the USA can join as there are no restricted USA states. The only country that is restricted is Panama as they are located and licensed in that jurisdiction.
Sportsbetting.ag Banking: Payouts & Deposits
- Deposit Options: These vary depending on your country but the options are: credit card, check, e-wallets (skrill, neteller), MoneyGram, EZ Vouchers, Western Union.
- Withdrawal: Check, bank wire, person to person and book to book. As with all of the USA-facing sportsbooks, fees can apply.
Because SportsBetting.ag is part of the reputable BetOnline family, you can trust the payouts to be fair and fairly fast.
SportsBetting.ag Review Conclusion
USAbetting.com’s SportsBetting.ag review verdict is to trust this firm. They offer good betting lines, a fair payouts system and accept all Americans & other nationalities. They are backed up by parent company BetOnline, which is reassuring and since BetOnline bought them in 2012 there have been no serious complaints. As well as the sports betting, there are great casino and poker choices. So SportsBetting.ag is certainly an awesome online offshore sportsbook, particularly for the American market.
Give Us Your SportsBetting.ag Review & Rating
Submit your review